In partnership with T-Mobile worldwide, SpeedTalk Mobile is one of the fastest growing and affordable mobile service providers in the United States.
Instant activation online through ActivateSpeedTalk.com.
A U.S. number is auto generated upon service activation.
No Contract. No Credit Check.
We welcome OEM Device distributors, manufacturers and enterprises with special corporate pricing.
3-in-1 SIM Card
Standard SIM Micro SIM Nano SIM
Punch out the size you need for your smartwatch.
For 2G 3G 4G Devices
Make calls and send texts with just your watch.
Stay connected on social media.
Stream your favorite songs right from your wrist.
Our service is compatible with any 2G, 3G & 4G devices and wearables.
Packing & Delivery
10 - 30 business days for international shipping address. 4 - 5 business days for shipping addresses within the United States.
Why you should use our SIM cards for your Smart devices (smart watch, GPS tracker, etc.)? Most manufactures have our SIM card’s APN and internet settings programmed in their devices, making it very simple to connect your device to the internet.
Smartwatch and Tracker Instructions:
Note that “arrows” indicator on devices shows connection to the cellular tower and doesn’t mean there is an internet connection.
1) After turning on the device there is a test period before it can connect to internet. Be patient and wait approximately 20 minutes.
2) When updating the APN setting of your device, it may take up to 2 hours for the device to apply the new internet and APN settings of the SIM card.
3) If your device (watch) doesn’t work/ device offline, check to see if your device is registered correctly on the app . (For example In US you might register your device to use the North America setting)
How to set up your device’s APN to work with SpeedTalk services.
1) Speedtalk SIM cards have 2 different APNs: "wholesale" ,or "mobilenet" but each SIM card only support 1 APN. The APN is printed on the SIM card
2) (follow the steps in the correct order) a) Turn the watch off.
b) Keep watch turned off then insert sim card.
c) Turn the watch on.
d) Wait for 3 minutes.
e) use your cell phone to send a text message to your watch, send the message directly from your cellular phone not from your watch app
3) If the apn is mobilenet， Example: pw,123456,apn,mobilenet,,,310260#
4) Wait for 20 minutes, take out sim card, Turn off your watch, keep watch off, Insert sim card for the last time, Turn your device back on, wait for 3 minutes, open app, set SOS number, if you can set SOS number, watch already work
5) If your device wont connect to internet check your device IP, APN, and GPRS